Sunday, July 13, 2008

Well,

This has been a very interesting couple of months.

We are not what many of you might consider hardcore. By that I mean that there are couples out there who enjoy a dungeon scene, or sado-masochism. Nothing wrong with that, it makes for interesting reading!

We have been married for a long time and have been very happy.

As far as our sex life goes, I know that we have been trying to please one another for as long as we have been together. Sometimes, that means trying something new or asking for something from one another. For the most part we have been successful. Hell, even the slight failures have been fun!

A few months ago, we started playing a new 'game' "WHO'S IN CHARGE"

We took turns dominating one another and providing service without question in the bedroom and beyond for a night or two.

As for her part, she would have me prepare her bath, wash, dry and lotion her skin, all while wearing a tight cock ring she had picked out for me.

She would lead me to the bedroom and proceed to instruct me as to how to fulfill her desires and needs. She always let me take my cock ring off and cum. ( such a good girl!)

A few other nights I played the role of Dom. It started off on both of our parts as pretty tame stuff, 'lick me here', 'suck on this' etc.

Then something began to change. We both noticed that we fell into natural roles.

I felt comfortable not asking for what I wanted or expected, but telling her what I expected.

She felt more at ease, more relaxed, not having to be concerned if both of us were satisfied. Or if anything we were doing or she wanted was 'weird'
I simply told her. "Yes, that's it..." or " No, you have to do this , this way."

And she happily obeyed.
We found common ground.

I enjoy being able to steer the course of of our sexual relationship and provide her with the ability to let her desire blossom and the release when she needs it.

I'll leave to her to continue to tell the story in detail. ( That makes good reading also!) I've never been much at erotica so I'll leave it to her.

I have been taking a look around the blog world and noticed some very honest and erotic blogs out there. I linked a few here ( hope nobody minds )
In keeping up with the blog world I'll be posting a few pictures of anewtrainee in the next day or so, so be sure to check back.


T



1 comment:

JRM said...

I'm honored to be listed. :) Thank you! Lovely blog!