Thursday, July 10, 2008

oops I forgot my home work!

Well all was going well until I didn't do my home work correctly,two days in a row. the first day I only wore the balls for an hour and a half figuring I would have time to make up a half an hour later in the day. I didn't make it up. when my trainer asked I was honest figuring he would understand. He reminded me it was to be at least two hours a day . The next day I left the house without my assignment entirely. I would do it when I got home. I got home and the first thing my trainer did after giving my a long kiss was slide his hand in my pants. He was expecting to find a slick pussy with a string to give a little tug too. He was disappointed and not to pleased either. "What I'm I going to do with you" he asked. I suggested a verbal warning and asked if I could please suck his cock. No was the answer to all of the above. I spent a few hours wondering what was in store for me later. I was taken to the bedroom that night kissed gently, he ran his hands and mouth over my tits. I moaned I love it when he touches me. His hands went between my legs rubbing my clit. He slid a finger into my very wet pussy"squeeze and release "he whispered into my ear. I did as I was told" ahh that's nice "he said I thought I'm off the hook maybe he won't fuck me but he will let me suck him off. I was told to get on the bed and put my hands over my head. He spread my legs and knelt between them pinching my nipples and rubbing my clit as he began to stroke himself. He looked so good kneeling above me with his cock in his hand. Then he told me to get up and get my favorite dildo and the lube. I retrieved my favorite dildo which is shape liked a real dick and only slightly smaller than my trainers cock. I returned to my position on the bed. He again got between my legs so I could not move. Then he put some lube on the dildo. He tapped the head of dildo on my clit. I was going crazy. He then slide the the head of the dildo into my wet pussy, just the head and told me to squeezed down and hold it there. If it slipped out he put it back in place and told me to hold on to it. He then proceeded to lube his cock. It it was slick and ridged I wanted him inside of me. He began to jerk off while kneeling above me. I this find very sexy.The agony of watching him and not to be able to participate.He knew I was going crazy. Occasionally he would use one of his hands to brush my clit. Not enough to make me cum just enough to drive me crazy.I realized this was my punishment for not following the rules. There I was lying with my hands over my head spread eagle dripping wet holding just the tip of my favorite toy in my pussy as he came on the top of my pussy tapping my clit with his cock as he came. He got out from between my legs pulled out the dildo and asked me if I wanted a towel. I told him I would get it and I thanked him correcting me. I have not neglected my homework since that night. In fact I am doing my homework right now. I was rewarded last night for my good behavior. More on that later ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm try "the dog ate my homework" next time