Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TGIF part2

After what felt liked an eternity M.T. returned.



"I'm going play for awhile maybe take a few pictures You don't mind do you?" he said


"Okay" was all I said. My mind was whirling Play for awhile what could be next? I was eager to find out but a little nervous, I had never been bound for so long before without being able to touch him in some way. But then I remember hadn't I always wanted this... to be his desired toy someone whom he could do anything with. Someone who was willing to to please him in any way. Yes Yes I thought Please play with me I am ready!


I felt his hand slide between my legs. He rubbed my clit and slide his fingers into me. His hands were so warm against me. "AAHH that feels nice" he said

I realized being blindfolded I was not distracted by anything. The sight his hands moving over me. I was not staring longingly at his body. I was able to concentrate on the experience itself. The extremes of his warm hands versus the cold chain. I was lost in the the sensation of how everything felt.


Something cold and hard touched my thigh.


He moved my legs further apart. Then something cold and hard touched my clit. In one swift movement the ice cold dildo slide into to my pussy. My hold body spasmed. I moaned loudly.

"does that feel good?" " Ugghhh" was all I could reply through my heavy breathing. Good would have been and understatement. He would take the dildo all the way out and slide it back in.He continued doing this for quite a while. I could not stop cumming, my thighs were soaked. He held the dildo inside of me for a few moments. As he did this I heard the hum of the camera. Then he stopped using the dildo and gave my clit a lick. I was trembling and moaning.



He came and stood behind me. Kissing the back of my neck. He felt so warm. His kisses almost burned. He pressed his body against me from behind and whispered into my ear



"Do you know way you like all this?" he asked


"Because I'm a cock slut" was my replay


He wrapped his arms around me as he thrust deeply into my slick pussy and said "Yes"

M.T.'s cock pressed against the walls of my pussy. He felt so filling. After having to wait for days for him, it was incredibly satisfying to have him in me. As he thrust into me he removed the chains from my body and freed my hands, he took the blind fold off as he withdrew. The sudden rush of light and the absence of him inside of me was disorienting. I stood dazed for a moment not knowing what to do next.


" Go up stairs and get on your knees I want you to suck my cock then you can join me in bed"


I walked out of the room. I was breathing hard and shaking from the excitement. Trying to focus on my instructions.


I was on my knees with my mouth open when he came into the bedroom.

M.T. stood in front of my with his cock in his hand . I was hungry to suck him. I slide him into my mouth all the way. sucking hard swirling my tongue around his shaft I went up and down.

He told me to stop but I kept going for a moment longer. He felt so good in my mouth. I wanted to make him feel as good as I felt. He pulled himself away and went to the bed. I stayed on my knees until he told me to join him. I again went straight for his cock. licking and sucking. I was getting all the way down my face pressing against his abdomen.


"Come up here and fuck me" he instructed.


I climbed on top of his hard cock and slowly lowered myself down. Wanting to feel every inch go in. I squeezed hard when I had him all the way in. He moan an threw his head back. I moved slowly at first. Even though I was dying to ride him hard. I began to increase my speed. Animalistic might be a good way to describe the way I rode him. I was ridding him hard and fast he was coming up off the bed to meet me. The room was filled with the sounds of skin hitting wet skin and my grunts & moans. I felt his body tense I began to kiss him. When he came I squeezed him tight with my pussy until his orgasm subsided. It was an electrifying feeling.


I cleaned both of us a bit. I thanked M.T. He told me he wanted to wake up with his balls in my mouth. And of course that's what I did. It was a great way to start a new day.





We are still discussing which pictures will be posted

No comments: