Monday, July 14, 2008

Sat part 2

My trainer,My husband whom I loved and trust deeply knows my boundaries. while we are expanding our horizons so speak, Her respects my boundaries as he respects me.



That being said I want to express my feelings on what I consider for myself to be acceptable pain . This will become relevant later on and in future posts.



I enjoy a few painful but mostly enjoyable acts.



the first is a spank on my ass. this is not at all painful, it is surprising and playful.



Having my nipples pinched or given a little tug is also pleasing for me.



sometimes while rubbing or sucking on my clit he will stop and give it a tap or a flick with his fingers. this is an enjoyable sensation and usually slows my orgasm down.



Last is ass play My trainer will insert a finger or a medium sized anal pug occasionally while he is playing with my pussy. This drives my crazy. the sensation is incredible to me while its slightly painful at first but then becomes very enjoyable. Every once in awhile we engage in anal intercourse. As I have mentioned my trainer is well endowed, so accommodating him, even though I am begging for it is both a bit painful and totally blissful at the same time.



For me anal is an act of submission and trust. I trust him to proceed gently until a comfortable rhythm is established for both of us. He has never failed to do this.



For me it is the ultimate act of submission. which I find emotional and physically satisfying.



When his cock is in my ass I am fully and freely surrendering to him. It is a wonderful feeling.













Part 2



I have to enter the living room to offer myself to my trainer. I see his eyes widened as I enter the room. He says he likes the outfit I have chosen. He asked me to turn around. He runs his hands over my legs. He tightens the restraints on my wrist then tells me to go back up stairs.



Once up stairs he begins to run his hands all over my body while kissing me. he unties the top of my dress and plays with the hearts hanging from my nipples. he reaches down and unties both the strings on my hips, my dress falls in two pieces to the floor. he turns me around and I face the bed, he frees both my wrists, he sees the tattoo, he says it is sexy. He tells me to get on my hands and knees on the bed. He then proceeds to to run his hands all over me . His hands feel so warm. my skin tingles under his touch. he steps a way from me for a moment. when he returns he places a lubed finger against my tight anal flower. after a few minutes of this I feel the tip of the anal plug press into me, I hold my breath as he gently works it all the way in. I am going crazy I am so wet. He then tells me suck his cock. I turn and sit on the edge of the bed, as I do this it adds pressure to to the plug, I moan. After only a few short minutes of licking and sucking his lovely cock. he stops me but joins me on the bed. I am allowed to continue sucking. He feels so good in my mouth. I am working my mouth up and down his entire shaft. getting him as far down my throat as I can. As I am doing this he his working the plug in and out of my ass. It is incredible. He withdraws from my mouth. and tells me to get on top of him and fuck him. I hate to stop but I want him inside of my wet pussy.


I am aching for him.


I straddle him with the plug still firmly in place. It is pure ecstasy. his cock his so thick and stiff. I feel it pushing against the walls of my pussy I begin to ride him from top to bottom squeezing him on the way down and releasing on the way up. he is kissing me deeply as he presses the plug and his cock deeper into me.


I am on the edge. I beg him to please let me cum.


My wish is granted as he thrusts hard into me. my orgasm is intense ,I squeeze him hard as I cum. My whole body is one huge rolling orgasm. As I finish, he lifts me off of him him. He has not yet climaxed. I am on my hand and knees . my knees are drawn up to my stomach my head is resting on my arms. my ass is in the air. It is a position similar to that of a deep bow.I am dizzy and breathing hard from such and intense orgasm I have never had one like this before. As he begins to move off the bed he removes the plug. I am left for a moment to try to collect myself. I am so over come with the sensation of joy I can barley move. He returns to the bed and gets between my legs . I feel his rock hard erection begin to press into my ass. He is so large, swollen and stiff I 'm not sure I can take him . He proceeds slowly, a small wave of pain washes over my entire body which is still reeling from my orgasm. It is followed by what feels like a thousand tiny jolts of electricity. my mind is reeling ,half of me is saying I can't take any more pleasure your , the other half is saying fuck me and hard. I breath deep and empty my head and surrender myself to the moment . When I do this I can feel him with every part of my body. I am able to slide and meet his gentle firm thrust. My ass is stretched wide to accommodate him. I feel his breath on my back, his warm hands on my hips. He stops moving .I hear a soft groan escape his lips and I can feel his cock spasm inside me as he cums deeply inside my ass. It is a beautiful feeling I am so overwhelmed. My mind is swirling and my body feels completely satisfied. I can not move as he gently and slowly withdraws. I am in the same position for several minutes before I can lift my head and say Thank you. He smiles and kisses my head. I don't remember moving or falling a sleep. I think I may have passed out.



I think he liked my outfit.

No comments: