Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My first post

recently my husband told me he would like me to become his cockslut intrigued I asked" whats a cockslut " he said he would like me to desire his cock in my mouth my pussy or my ass at times.
easy enough I thought i already am horny for him 24/7. I of course agreed, thus began the training . here are my rules
First no jacking off,
second I must ask for what I want, for example' may I please suck your cock 'or 'may I please cum'.
and of course we must not forget to say thank you.
I may not ask him what he wants I only may express my desires.
He has also assigned home work .I am to wear Ben Wah balls around the house or when I am out running errands. for two hours a day to tighten my pussy and to remind me my pussy belongs to him.
easy enough i am willing to accept these terms I had no idea the "training" would be so intense so satisfying so fulfilling.
The first three days I was only allowed to suck his cock not that I' m complaining. I love to suck his cock it's beautiful long and thick. sucking him off gets me so wet it drives me crazy I was blowing him twice a day and begging to do it every time.
this is my favorite way to blow him I like to get on my knees I ask if I may please suck his cock,I part my lips slightly and wait for him to tap my lips with the head of his cock then I begin to lick it from the bottom to the top stopping to suck each ball when I 'm sure every inch is wet enough I take him fully in my mouth trying to get it all the way in. I 'm still trying to get the last inch down. He encourages me by telling me how good it feels and then tells me to get that last inch. I slowly begin sucking as I work my head up and down the shaft. squeezing his balls as I increase my rhythm. I will pause every so often to suck his balls . but if I take my mouth off I will use my hand to slide and squeeze his cock as I suck his balls. I return my mouth to his rigid cock increasing the tempo so he is fucking my face. as he gets ready to cum I press my finger into his ass. I am getting better at not spilling a drop of his sweet cum.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sure you 2 will have fun

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! and hot would love to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

a picture would be nice....

Anonymous said...

keep it going, i'm so wet right now and about to cum....ooohhhh yes, so hot, so wet..mmmmmmmm i think i want some balls like that to wear, where can i find them?

The Drunkin' Monkey said...

good post. kept me reading and wanting more. i look forward to hearing more about it. also good luck with the blog.

Anonymous said...

In the seventh heaven Additional Year[url=http://juvebalo.tripod.com/map.html] everyone! :)

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online what is tramadol high like - best place buy ultram online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/azadose]use of zithromax
[/url]azithromycin for sinus infection
zithromax 5 pack
zithromax nursing
zithromax ophthalmic
zithromax reactions

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/biaxinclarithromycin/]clarithromycin online pharmacy
[/url][url=http://www.freewebs.com/online-biaxin/]clarithromycin online
[/url][url=http://www.freewebs.com/buy-sustiva-efavirenz/]Sustiva 600 mg online
[/url][url=http://www.freewebs.com/buy-asacol-mesalamine/]mesalamine online
[/url]

Anonymous said...


Руководство «КФК» приняло решение о создании в структуре Группы Компаний нового подразделения – Отдела по контролю качества. На новое подразделение будут возложены функции по контролю качества работы клиентского отдела, который напрямую связан с обслуживанием клиентов. Данный шаг продиктован политикой по постоянному повышению уровня сервиса и выстраивания долгосрочных отношений с клиентами, основанных на принципах открытости и доверия.



Решение о создании Отдела контроля качества вызвано необходимостью повышения качества обслуживания клиентов. На новое подразделение будут возложены функции по контролю работы клиентского отдела и обеспечивающими подразделениями.



На должность начальника Отдела контроля качества ООО «Кредитный и Финансовый Консультант» назначен Михаил Владимирович Констанденков.



Источник buscomm.ru
[url=http://eyesvision.ru/laser-correction][color=#E4F4FE]лазерная коррекция зрения[/color][/url]