Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sat. losing control

Well I waited for Sat. It was a long day . I was kept out of the house for most of the day. to many boring errands that had to be done. So I had very little contact with The trainer until Sat night.

I chose to wear two nipple chains connected together forming a Chain the shorter of the two chains has sting loops I put this chain on my nipples. the longer chain has clamps I placed one in the middle of the short chain and the other and I clamped to my clit. I covered myself with a sarong and went to find him.

He was watching a Jena James movie when I entered the living room. I jingled a little when I walked. He complimented me on my outfit and immediately told me to take it off. He was quite surprised to see what I was wearing underneath the sarong!. "mmm I like that " he said as he reached out and gave the chain a tug. which sent a ripple of pleasure trough my entire body. He began to cares me all over. He told me to sit on the couch. He said he need to get closer to inspect my "outfit " .

He knelt between my legs and began licking me as he to gently tug the chain. It felt so good. he slide two fingers inside of me. licking as he did so. He then proceeded to work a finger in to my ass. I nearly came. the sensation of being simulated in in every way all at once was almost to much for me.

I have a tendency to cum quickly. I have been working on keeping control. To prolong the time it takes me to cum. which is no easy task . My trainer is a skilled and gifted lover. I have been trying to remember to ask permission before I cum .

After a few minutes of joy. My Trainer got up from between my legs. He pulled his pants down as he sat on the couch. He began to stroke his cock. He told me to sit on his lap. Holding his cock in the perfect position for me to mount him. I began to straddle his cock so we would be face to face . I was told to turn around.
I mounted him with my back to him. he felt so good sliding slowly into me. my chain have been removed. with my feet flat on the floor I began to work myself up and down his entire length. squeezing on the way up and releasing on the way down. I began to increase my rhythm. he was moan. I rode him like a race horse. I was breathing hard ,Trying not to cum and loving every minute of it . And enjoying every inch As he thrust deeper. Again I was dizzy with excitement and my legs were begging to tremble. He slowed me down and told me to go upstairs. I didn't want to stop.

Once upstairs he told me to suck his cock. Which I was more than happy to do. Sucking his cock made me more wet and excited. He told me to climb on top of him facing him this time. I was grunting as i work his rock hard swollen cock back into my wet throbbing pussy.
he began to play with my tits with on hand and he slide a finger into my ass with the other. I was struggling to remain in control.
He looked me in the eyes " Do you know why you like this ?" he asked working his cock and finger into my holes.
Because I'm a cock slut " I answered unashamed.
"YES you are" He said Trusting hard and deep into me

Then I lost control. I came with out permission. I soaked him all the way down to his balls.

He thrust wildly into me I could feel him explode. It was wonderful.

It took me several minutes before I could move of of him. I thanked him. I apologised for not asking permission before cumming. He said he will make not of my mistake. And then he kissed me gently.

I'm not sure if I am introuble for losing control. He seemed well satisfied before he feel asleep.

No comments: