Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Night part 1

Today I have asked if I may please pick my outfit. My Trainer agrees to allow me to do this .

One of my hobbies is sewing I am pretty good. I have mad a special out fit. It Looks a bit like a Greek dress. I have chosen sheer material that you can see through.The fabric is cream colored and looks good against my tanned skin. the dress consists two strips of material sewn to the waist. Each strip only covers each breast and ties at the neck. my chest and stomach are exposed.It is backless to the waist. The top is sewn into piece of material that covers only about 6 inches between my legs in the front and about 8 inches of material covers between my legs in the back. The Skirt goes all the way down to my ankles.The front and back of the skirt are tied at each hip by thin strip of brown leather.
I have chosen to wear non piercing nipple clips the have gold hearts at the end of a piece of gold sting. they attach to each nipple with a loop of string. I have also placed a temporary tattoo on my tail bone .It is a tribal design measuring only about and inch and a half in length . I have put on two beaded ankle bracelets. I take the wrist restraint and bind my hands .

Now I will offer myself to my Trainer ....

Part two coming soon,perhaps my Trainer will post part Two

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for part two!
I went ahead and voted, I'd love to see wrist restraints