Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A quick note

I have been waiting three weeks for a new shelf bra I ordered to arrive. I finally received it to day . I think it was sent by Pony Express. My Trainer told me he wished to see me in one awhile ago. I do enjoy granting his wishes!

I am saving it for Friday night. We have a three day weekend starting 7/25. . Unfortunately we have many boring and necessary things to get done on Sat and Sun. However Friday is just for us! I can't wait. Friday 's plans are in my Trainers hands. I' m sure it will be a good time. I will keep you posted.

Thanks to all who have commented on this blog. It was a big step for me to stat writing it and post pics. I have never been much of and exhibitionist. But I guess I am starting to loosen up .
I actually started this blog as a a diary for my husband so, we could remember some of the fun. I didn't think anyone else would stop be interested in reading it. I am glad you did . I am pleased you are enjoying too. Thank you for the encouragement.

I believe more pictures will becoming soon.( Well that's what I have been told anyway!)
Peace
A New Trainee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well I like it.
so keep posting
your guy commented on mine an thats excellent!

I do have a request on my Wednesday post.........
You and he could submit....

SS