Saturday, July 12, 2008

Transformation

I used to come home and just put on any old thing when I returned home after work not caring how I looked as long as I was comfortable. Not any more...It has become my custom in the past few weeks to make sure I am dressed in an pleasing fashion. Per my instructions I no longer wear a bra or panties in the house. Unless otherwise instructed. I have placed all of my lingerie and more reveling clothes in one draw. I told my trainer where they are so he can select any outfit he desires me to wear. often I find an outfit waiting for me when I arrive at home. As I enter the house I look forward to seeing what clothes are waiting for me. As if it may be a window into the mind of my Trainer and what delights are waiting for me later on.
It is becoming increasingly difficult for me to be comfortable with any kind of clothes on in his presence. I so desire to feel his skin against mine. My thoughts are constantly turning to him and I how I may please him in anyway he desires. Pleasing him has become so satisfying for me. I long to hear his moans and watch his face as he climax's,to feel his body tense and then relax it is a beautiful thing.
I have realized this person has been inside of me for a very long time. It feels so good to release her. To be able to express my wants with out being embarrassed. to enjoy being bound at my hands and feet. Please play with my ass or Please let me suck your cock it makes me so wet. I used to feel awkward when my trainer would star at me. Now I look back place my self in a provocative position and watch as the lust builds in his eye.
Last night waiting for me was: a black crotchless strapless fishnet bodysuit and a dark pink mini dress it comes about mid thigh and slit up to both hips, black platform heels .
I stood in front of him with my hands behind my head legs slitghtly aprt. He told me I looked nice and began running his hands up and down my my legs. Then he looked directly into my eyes and asked"Do you like being a cockslut?" Yes was my answer. And I ment it I am transformed I am his cockslut and I love every minute of it.
I was then led to the bedroom and I learned what he had in mind when he chose this outfit.
He allowed me to suck his lovely cock for just a few minutes and then bound my hands to the headboard. Hesaid he had been wanting to do something for a long time and it was going to take a while.
We Have a toy box it hold the restraints , lube, dildos, vibrators and an anal plug or two. It turns out He wanted to play with every toy in the box.
He stared with my favorite dildo. He began sliding it into me while he rubbed my clit. It felt really good. I squeezed and release it as if it were my trainer inside of me. He enjoyed watching that. then he moved on to a vibrator.
normally not my favorite toy, They are to loud and make me cum way to quick. however there was something about him using a vibrator on me that was a turn on. This vibrator has a little nub on the top that pressed and vibrates against my clit. I almost climaxed but I begged for a moment to catch my breath. He used on more vibrator for a few minutes( I had forgotten we owned so many toys)
Then he inserted a small anal plug and left that on my tight pink hole. Again I had to fight not to cum.I enjoy it so when he plays with my ass. Then he reach in for the big boy. It is a dildo that is about 11inch long and 4 inches wide.
I trembled, I am used to my Trainers member which and I'm not lying is very large but this toy is something else and not a toy for the faint of heart. Honestly it feels good every once in a while to be stretched wide.
He coated big boy with lube and slowly began to to slide it into me. "You can cum anytime you want" he said with the anal plug still inside me he worked the massive dildo in and out of me I could barley breath.I was filled in both holes, just when I thought I couldn't take any more he started sucking my clit. I exploded with the most intense orgasm. My whole body was shaking. It took me several minutes to recover. He untied my hands and I begged to suck him off. He told me No I had had enough for one night. I hated to leave him erect . He said he was fine all he wanted was to play with all the toys and see me pleased.
I am a lucky girl
I hope to be able to give give my Trainer huge amount of mind blowing pleasure through out the day today.

1 comment:

Miss Honey said...

It is a beautiful thing when you give control to someone you trust and who use you in a way that fulfills your desires and his.

I am enjoying reading your blog and will come back often to visit.

Thank you too for the nice comment on my recent post.

Miss Honey