Monday, July 28, 2008

TGIF Part 1

Sorry it has taken me so long to post this. It has taken me a few days to process all the new experiences I enjoyed on Friday.
Two quick notes First: We had not had any kind of physical contact for 48 hours. Nothing from Tues until Friday Night! I thought I was being punished but I learned later My trainer decided since we had some much uninterrupted time together on Fri and Sat. why not wait. Easy for him...He doesn't have to follow the no touching yourself rule. Which I might add I have been following. Unless other wise instructed!

Second I am getting tired of typing My Trainer every five minutes I will now refer to him as M.T.

I spent as much time naked as I possibly could on Fri.,per our agreement. I did enjoy time in my back yard in the sun relaxing and I had a chance to do my nails. I love my privacy fence. Late afternoon is the perfect time to take in some fresh air and sunshine with out getting burned.
Around five we dressed for and early dinner. M.T. looked delicious. He has a body that looks just as good dressed as he does undressed. 6'2 muscular with out being bulky. Great shoulders and Legs, nice firm ass.Very handsome indeed. He was casual in a gray short sleeved linen shirt with tee underneath and cream colored linen pants and sandals.
I wore my new bra and a lace thing under a white tank top that buttoned about halfway down top three buttons undone and a blue and white pin stripped skirt that came about mid thigh. wedged open toed sandals. I carried a faded blue oxford with me to wear in the restaurant. I should note that you could see trough the tank top. my nipples were visible considering I was wearing a shelf bra. also my nipples are dark. I don't usually go out of the house like this but what the hell I can be a little daring!

M.T. chose a nice Italian restaurant in a trendy upscale part of town. Lots of shoppes and eatery's within walking distance. We have eaten there before. We decided to order appetizers instead of full meals . soup and two appetizers were more than enough for two people. we had a nice relaxing meal. After we went to a nearby bar to have a drink. I am not much of a drinker a little wine sometimes with dinner usually half a glass. A nice malt beverage on a hot day. Two drinks in my max. after that I get sloppy. On Fri. I had my first martini, It was a Dirty Vodka martini with three olives. New bar new drink. I enjoyed the drink and M.t.'s company but not the bar itself to hip and trendy for me. We decided to go to another bar. This bar always has a good Blues or Jazz band playing. I ordered another drink and listen to some very good jazz. M.T. ran his hand over my legs. I was ready for the check. After about three songs I finished my drink and I asked if we could please go home. He said sure. I was relaxed happy and a little buzzed and very horny

I was wondering what was up when we passed the turn to get to our house. M.T. said he wanted to take me shopping. HMMmm I thought it late there is only two types of stores open this late 24 hour grocery stores and adult stores. He did not appear to be hungry. He reached his hand all the way under my skirt pulled on my thing " That needs to come off" he said I quickly obliged. I tossed my Oxford and my thong into the back seat.

I walked into the store wearing a shirt that left nothing to the imagination and I was not wearing any underwear another first for me. I believe I looked like a perfect cock slut.Both the employees of the store were male and much to my surprise we were not the only shoppers.
We made a couple of selections and went on our way. I was impressed with my self I was able to go shopping with out feeling the need to cover up.

On the way home we passed a few strip clubs (not some of the citys best) M.T. mentioned that it had been awhile since he had had a lap dance. He suggested stopping I declined I did not want to go to one of these clubs, I told him another night we would go to a better one.I promised to give a lap dance at home.
Once we were home I cleaned the new toys and poured myself a half a shot of vodka. I put the shot and one of the new toys in the fridge. Yes on purpose. The new toy is a glass dildo. I read once that the interesting thing about a glass dildo is they hold temperature. You can warm them or chill them. I chose to chill it.
M.T. was waiting for me on the patio. It was a gorgeous night warm with a slight breeze a few stars . He told me to take off my top. He said he really liked the bra. I also removed my skirt.I began to give him a lap dance. I really worked it. He was sitting in a lounge chair. which is perfect for straddling and sliding down the entire length of his body.
when I was finished he told me to go up stairs get the bed ready. He also told me to get the toy box an meet him in the basement. I did as I was told.

He open the toy box and removed the blind fold. He placed it on me and told me to get on my knees and suck his cock. I was so willing to comply. I began to lick him from bottom to top. at the top I took him fully into my mouth. I was able to get him all the way into the back of my throat. It felt so good to finally taste him. He withdrew from me and help me to my feet. I heard the sound of Velcro being opened, which only means one thing, the restraints. He placed the restraints upon my wrists and ankle and told me to take a few steps back. He then bound my arms to and exposed overhead beam. I am a little short so I had to stand on a folded rug. this was new. I was filled with nervous excitement.
I could hear the sound of chains jingling as he got out the other new toy. A Y chain . He attached the chain which has adjustable clamps to my nipples and my clit. The chain was cold and heavy. I have never been bound and chain in a vertical position before. even the slightest movement cause the chain to tug at me . I was so excited my thighs were wet.
M.T. began to gently stroke my body. kissing me on the lips running his hands down my sides and between my legs. the combination of being gently touched while bound and chained was intoxicating. He would give the part of the chain closest to my nipples a tug sending a slight ripple of pain through me them. Then he would cover my nipples with his mouth. He would tug close to my pussy then lick my clit. The cold of the chain against the warmth of his tongue was almost unbearable. yet I didn't want him to stop. He did this for several minuets. tug, caress, tug then lick. He didn't say a word he just kept touching me. I could not see him. I felt his body pressing against me. I felt his stiff cock brush my legs and ass. I wanted to be able to touch him with my hands . I wanted him inside of me. I felt his warm breath on my neck. His lips moving over me. I can't say I had one giant orgasm instead it was more of a constant state of ecstasy. It was a completely new feeling a balance between pleasure and pain that had my head swimming. Every part of my body was tingling.

Then he stopped and move a way from me .
I couldn't speak head still swimmng. There I was blindfolded, bound and chained.
"I will be right back" he said I heard him walk up the stairs. I heard the fridge door open

Suddenly my mind began to work. I forgot about the first toy, a question popped into my head
" HOW LONG HAS THE DILDO BEEN IN THE FRIDGE?"

Part 2 coming soon

No comments: