Saturday, July 19, 2008

I can not tell a lie Part 2

On Fri I was summoned up stairs. I immediately went up to find My Trainer standing naked with his cock in his hand. I fell to my knees and began to lick the entire length of it. As I slide him into my mouth. He grabbed the base of his cock and began to move it around in my mouth"did you do your homework yesterday?"mmmnnoophmm" was my reply It is difficult to enunciate when your mouth is full of cock. "Is that a No?" I shock my head no. Gazing up at him I could tell he was not pleased. I tried to continue to give him a nice sloppy satisfying blow job but the mood had changed. He firmly placed his hands on my shoulders and began to thrust into my mouth.I open my mouth wider and tried to suck him as he thrust.I was holding on to his hips. He began to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth.He was pushing himself all the way into my mouth. I began to choke on it a little. Ttwice I had to grab hold of his cock to catch my breath. His was fucking my face fast and deep. No completely unsatisfying but it was not what I was expecting. and I was still trying to give good head. My face was touching his lower abdomen as he came all the way in the back of my throat. I licked the cum from the tip of his cock and Thanked him.

I knew he wasn't done correcting me just yet.

When I finished showering later that night I returned to the bedroom to find him lying on the bed. I dropped my towel and knelt beside him on the bed. He began to gently caress my body It felt so good. I was trying not to get to excited. I knew he would not let me cum. He told me to lay on my back hands over my head. I did As I was told. I also know not to move my hands when I'm in this position unless instructed to do so. He then left the bed. He handed me a blind fold and told me to put it on.
Blind fold in place, I was on the bed hands over my head legs slightly spread. I began to feel his hands all over my body again. Stopping between my legs to rub my clit. For a brief moment his tongue licked my clit. I could hear him stroking his cock as he did this. I was so wet. Then a dildo found its way into me. Slowly working in and out of me. He slide the dildo all the way into me and then told me to squeeze it out. He did this a few times. Then he lifted the blind fold and told me to take the dildo. I began to slide it into myself he was watching me play with myself as he jacked off. He came all over me. I was so hot and wet. But the fun was over. He cleaned himself off. lied down and got ready to sleep. I cleaned myself and the toy up returned to bed swollen with excitement, hot and wet. I again Thank him and tried to get comfortable next to him. After several minutes of me tossing and turning. he asked what was wrong
"I'm horny and not completely satisfied " I said He said I could take care of it.
I declined.

Yes I was ready to burst but I decided to wait for Sat. I knew my punishment was over and delaying my orgasm would make the next night even better.

I will let you know if I was right!

No comments: