Thanks Ladies, It was a very good night. lilly, maybe you could try a set for your toy review you posted? Very easy to use (i never could tie a decent knot....)
And when it all goes to hell…
-
After a lot of consideration – this weekend and this past year – and
careful examination I’m requesting that my affiliate account with Tantus be
closed i...
Happy Birthday Love
-
I blink a few times as I pull myself out of a dream. The room is still dark
and you breathe softly behind me still in your own dreamland. Lifting my
head o...
Number One? ..on Page One?
-
Today, was cleaning up spammy comments on several blogs. I popped here and
decided this blog was getting an awful lot of hits for a more or less
defunct bl...
3 comments:
It looks like someone was in for a very good night. Great blog posts. I think it's wonderful that you're exploring this side of sexuality.
I think I need to add hogtie clips to my toy bag....
Thanks Ladies, It was a very good night.
lilly, maybe you could try a set for your toy review you posted? Very easy to use (i never could tie a decent knot....)
Post a Comment